EAST has an extensive drinks menu which includes, wines, beer, aperitifs, spirits, liqueurs, soft drinks, teas & coffees.
01. Cuvee de L’Ecusson Brut – Luxembourg £29.25
A blend of Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Pinot Noir, and Chardonnay. A minimum of two years ageing in the cellar allow tis reputed Cuvée to complete its refinement and develop its typical citrus, pear and grilled almond aromas and its brioche-buttery notes.
02. Cuvee de L’Ecusson Rosé – Luxembourg £29.50
A vibrant and juicy sparkling rosé with a beautiful shimmering colour. Made from the best Pinot Noir, this delightful Cuvée unveils persistent red fruit berry and red apple aromas with just enough minerality.
03. Ayala Brut Majeur NV £46.00
Pale gold in colour with a fine mousse. Rich and aromatic on the nose, well balanced and with great complexity and finesse on the palate.
04. Ayala Rosé Brut Majeur NV £55.00
Displays a lovely light cherry core with a delicate copper glint. A seductive bouquet of red fruits on the nose is enhanced by a freshness and finesse delivered by the high proportion of Chardonnay.
05. Picpoul De Pinet, Coteaux du Languedoc, Baron De Badassiere – France £22.95
Crisp apple aromas with a citrus edge. On the palate, it has a good balance of ripe, yellow plums and greengages and a fresh lime zest acidity that continues through the finish.
06. Lagar de Bouza, Albarino – Spain £26.50
Aromas of ripe citrus fruit, crushed flowers and underlying minerality give way to a fresh, crisp palate of lemon zest, fresh lime and stone fruits.
07. Rioja Blanco Finca Manzanos – Spain £19.95
A stunning wine from a small, independent, family owned producer. Grapefruit, soft pear, honeysuckle and almond notes.
08. Carlo Damiani Pinot Grigio, delle Venezie – Italy £5.25 £18.95
This is a typical Pinot Grigio with a brilliant straw yellow colour, with a delicate bouquet of white acacia blossom, apricots and peaches, with more white orchard fruits on the palate. Natural acidity balances the subtle fruit flavours providing a gentle but lengthy finish.
09. Los Espinos Chardonnay – Chile £4.95 £17.95
A wonderfully fresh and fruity Chardonnay, full of delicious, ripe, peachy fruit and a lively, zesty, refreshing feel.
10. Pinot Gris, Dopff & Irion – France £25.95
A strong bouquet with a smoky aroma. The palate is round, soft and well balanced with superb weight and mouth feel. A complete and very seductive wine.
11. Two Rivers ‘Convergence’ Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc – New Zealand £28.50
A stunning, multi award wining wine with ripe tropical fruit and herbal notes. Great power and concentration on the palate with an elegant mineral finish.
12. Gewurztraminer, Dopff & Irion – France £27.95
Light and soft with an exotic fruit nose. Beautifully perfumed style with broad, rich flavours and a long, fresh, aromatic finish. A superb match for oriental spicy cuisine.
13. Los Espinos Merlot – Chile £4.95 £17.95
Aromas of blueberries, blackberries and blackcurrant on the nose. Elegant on the palate, this Merlot is a lusciously textured, fruit packed wine with a soft, generous style.
14. Campo Azafran Tempranillo Syrah – Spain £4.85 £18.50
Ruby red colour with violet tints. On the nose it is fresh and elegant with characteristic aromas of ripe Tempranillo. Fresh, light and fruity.
15. Monastrell DO Yecla, Molino Loco – Spain £17.95
A beautifully deep and vibrant colour. Balsamic hints and plump red fruits. A light touch of oak
16. Trivento Private Selection Malbec – Argentina £22.95
Dark ruby in colour. Plum and raspberry jam aromas mingle elegantly with vanilla notes from six months ageing in oak barrels. Sweet tannins and a velvety finish.
17. Urban Ribera, Bodegas Y Vinedos O Fournier – Spain £28.95
A fragrant bouquet of violets and black cherry that leaps from the glass. Smooth-textured and suave on the palate, it has loads of succulent black fruit, silky tannins, excellent depth and a juicy finish.
18. Carmenere Reserva, Casas del Bosque – Chile £22.95
Intense red colour with violet hues. Rich aromas of ripe red and black fruit and fragrant spices dominate the bouquet. On the palate, it is a fresh, medium bodied wine with fruity flavour rounded off by soft tannins and a lingering finish.
19. Thistledown, ‘The Basket Case’ Barossa Shiraz – Australia £32.00
Glossy, soft and perfumed with lush black fruits and a creamy palate.
20. Carlo Damiani Pinot Grigio Rosé – Italy £5.25 £17.95
A delicate pink colour with a gentle bouquet of white flowers and fresh peaches. The palate is fruity, soft and dry, with a clean finish.
21. Rioja Rosado Finca Manzanos – Spain £19.95
Glossy, soft and perfumed with lush black fruits and a creamy, liquoricey palate